Meridian Diamond Art Kit
Recreate this beautiful scene of a rain drizzled London street with the iconic red buses in the foreground and Big Ben and Westminster Parliament in the background with this do-it-yourself Meridian Diamond Art kit!
At Meridian Fine Arts, we believe that nothing is as unique, personal or well-received as something that's been lovingly handmade. Based on the same concept as mosaics and paint by numbers, diamond painting uses tiny "diamond"-like resin facets to create colorful designs and patterns for finished designs that sparkle.
This kit comes complete with the unpainted picture on an adhesive canvas, stylus, and diamond beads to ensure your work turns out to be spectacular. Just bring your creativity and imagination, then add the diamond beads to create beautiful artwork that shimmers with brilliance!
Just click the "Add to Cart" Button above to get yours now!
Note: The bigger the size of the picture the better the effect will be. We recommend a size of at least 40 cm to capture all the details and get the best results.
Note: Free Shipping Worldwide.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to USA and 2-5 weeks for delivery to other countries. If you order more than one kit, you may receive separate packages.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem.
Perfect Gift: This makes for thoughtful and enjoyable gift, perfect for a special day such as Mother's day, Thanksgiving day, or a birthday.
Relax: Take your mind off anxieties of the day by using the Diamond Art kit to ease your tensions. Breakthrough research shows that creative activities like arts and craft can reduce stress.
Mindfulness: Practice mindfulness by paying attention to the present moment through diamond painting. Research shows that mindfulness helps improve your mental well-being.
Education: Encourages the development of patience and artistic talents for adult and kids.
Fantastic Bonding Activity: Spend a night in with family or friends to create your own beautiful piece of art to share.
DIY Home Decoration: Create your own wall art, even with zero artistic ability. That empty wall could do with some art anyway, right?
Easy: It's simple to learn, fiendishly addictive, hugely satisfying and fun for crafters both young and old. You will create a beautiful and shimmering artwork no matter what your skill levels are. With easy to follow instructions you can't go wrong.
- Different picture sizes (approximated to the nearest inch) to choose from as described above.
- Adhesive canvas with the linework of the picture (as shown) and numbered areas pre-printed.
- Bags of environmentally friendly resin diamonds sized 2.5 mm.
- Stylus, tray (color and shape may vary from picture shown), glue slab and tweezers.
- Easy-to-follow instructions for use.
- Frame not included.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. However, if you are not satisfied, you can return the item for a full refund within 30 days of receiving your item.
- This is a do it yourself diamond painting where the picture is not finished. You will need you finish yourself by following the instructions.
- The resin diamonds are inedible, so please keep away from young children.
- Keep the adhesive canvas clean by leaving the protective cover on until the picture is finished. This will ensure that it retains its adhesive strength.
How to Diamond Paint
Unroll the adhesive canvas and tape it down onto a flat surface. Peel back part of the protective cover around the canvas area you want to work on.
Simply use the stylus to pick up a diamond resin and place it onto the matching square on the sticky printed canvas and have fun! Remember to replace the plastic sheet when you are done for the day to preserve your work.
You can start from the top and fill larger areas first to reveal the picture or go freestyle. Either way the end product will reveal artwork that truly shines!