Meridian Diamond Art Compact Makeup Mirror
Diamond paint the front cover of this portable and foldable compact Makeup Mirror into a beautiful sparkling design that you can use to look your best! Many different cover designs to choose from.
At Meridian Fine Arts, we believe that nothing is as unique, personal or well-received as something that's been lovingly handmade. Based on the same concept as mosaics and paint by numbers, diamond painting uses tiny "diamond"-like resin facets to create colorful designs and patterns for finished designs that sparkle.
This Makeup Mirror comes complete with the unpainted picture on an adhesive front cover, stylus, and special diamond beads to ensure your work turns out to be spectacular. Just bring your creativity and imagination, then add the diamond beads to create beautiful artwork that shimmers with brilliance!
Just click the "Add to Cart" Button above to get yours now!
Note: Free Shipping to USA.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to USA and 2-5 weeks for delivery to other countries. If you order more than one kit, you may receive separate packages.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem.
Perfect Gift: This makes for thoughtful and enjoyable gift, perfect for a special day such as Mother's day, Thanksgiving day, or a birthday.
Relax: Take your mind off anxieties of the day by using the Diamond Art to ease your tensions. Breakthrough research shows that creative activities like arts and craft can reduce stress.
Mindfulness: Practice mindfulness by paying attention to the present moment through diamond painting. Research shows that mindfulness helps improve your mental well-being.
Education: Encourages the development of patience and artistic talents for adult and kids.
Fantastic Bonding Activity: Spend a night in with family or friends to create your own beautiful piece of art to share.
Easy: It's simple to learn, fiendishly addictive, hugely satisfying and fun for crafters both young and old. You will create a beautiful and shimmering artwork no matter what your skill levels are. With easy to follow instructions you can't go wrong.
- Compact and foldable Makeup Mirror (6 cm x 8.5 cm x 1 cm). The front cover is an adhesive cover with the linework of the picture (as shown) and numbered areas pre-printed.
- Bags of environmentally friendly resin special shaped and round diamonds.
- Stylus, tray (color and shape may vary from picture shown), and glue slab.
- Easy-to-follow instructions for use.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. However, if you are not satisfied, you can return the item for a full refund within 30 days of receiving your item.
- This is a do it yourself diamond painting Makeup Mirror where the design on the cover is not finished. You will need you finish the cover design yourself by following the instructions.
- The resin diamonds are inedible, so please keep away from young children.
- Keep the adhesive canvas clean by leaving the protective cover on until the picture is finished. This will ensure that it retains its adhesive strength.
How to Diamond Paint
Peel back part of the protective cover from the front cover of the Makeup Mirror.
Simply use the stylus to pick up a special shaped diamond resin and place it onto the matching numbered square on the sticky front cover and have fun!
You can start from the top and fill larger areas first to reveal the picture or go freestyle. Either way the end product will reveal artwork that truly shines!
Love the case it comes it. Great way to package it. Also it can serve as a carrying case for diamond painting tools afterwards. Love the design. Didn't realize they were rhinestones and special shapes so this just makes it even better. Very easy to complete. Plenty of room for the diamonds to fit without having to squeeze them into place but not too much that it looks like giant gaps. The diamonds seem to be sticking very well. My only concern is that this is a compact mirror, meaning it's meant to be kept in a purse or carry bag. With the entire design having the adhesive on it, and not sure if its safe to seal it, how are you supposed to keep gunk and dust from sticking to it. I think I'm going to try and use a sealer in between the diamonds to prevent that.