Meridian Diamond Art Kit
Now you can turn your precious memories (family, loved pets) or favorite pictures into shimmering Diamond Art!
Just follow 4 simple steps below:
1) Select your Diamond Drill type (Square or Round). This is referring to the shape of diamonds you would like to use.
2) Select a size of the Diamond Art canvas you would like. The bigger the size of the canvas selected the better the effect will be, that is the more detailed the picture on the canvas will be.
See the picture below for guidance on the appropriate size.
3) Click on the "Choose Image" button above "Add to Cart" . Then browse through the folders on your device to select the picture you want to turn into a Diamond Art.
If you like, you can also sharpen and crop the picture once its loaded.
- Please ensure the photo/picture your provide is not blurry as this will result in lower resolution picture on the Diamond Art canvas
- Make sure any person you want included in the Diamond Art are not too far away in the photograph. The closer the person is the better their details will be captured in your final Diamond Art product.
- If the picture has a complex scenic background which you want included in the Diamond Art, we would recommend going for a size greater than 24 x 32 inches (60 x 80 cm).
4) Proceed to Checkout as usual.
We can only process one image per order so please do not change the quantity, keep it in default (which is 1). If you want to order 2 or more custom paintings, please make a new order for each one by following the steps above.
This kit comes complete with the unpainted picture on an adhesive canvas, stylus, and diamond beads to ensure your work turns out to be spectacular. Just bring your creativity and imagination, then add the diamond beads to create beautiful artwork that shimmers with brilliance!
Note: The bigger the size of the picture the better the effect will be.
Note: Free Shipping to USA.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to USA and 2-5 weeks for delivery to other countries. If you order more than one kit, you may receive separate packages.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem.
Perfect Gift: This makes for thoughtful and enjoyable gift, perfect for a special day such as Mother's day, Thanksgiving day, or a birthday.
Relax: Take your mind off anxieties of the day by using the Diamond Art kit to ease your tensions. Breakthrough research shows that creative activities like arts and craft can reduce stress.
Mindfulness: Practice mindfulness by paying attention to the present moment through diamond painting. Research shows that mindfulness helps improve your mental well-being.
Education: Encourages the development of patience and artistic talents for adult and kids.
Fantastic Bonding Activity: Spend a night in with family or friends to create your own beautiful piece of art to share.
DIY Home Decoration: Create your own wall art, even with zero artistic ability. That empty wall could do with some art anyway, right?
Easy: It's simple to learn, fiendishly addictive, hugely satisfying and fun for crafters both young and old. You will create a beautiful and shimmering artwork no matter what your skill levels are. With easy to follow instructions you can't go wrong.
Various different picture sizes to choose from. The sizes described above are approximated to the nearest inch.
- Adhesive canvas with the linework of your chosen picture and numbered areas pre-printed.
- Bags of environmentally friendly resin diamonds (square/round) sized 2.5 mm.
- Stylus, tray (color and shape may vary from picture shown), glue slab and tweezers.
- Easy-to-follow instructions for use.
- Frame not included.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. However, if you are not satisfied, you can return the item for a full refund within 30 days of receiving your item.
- This is a do it yourself diamond painting where the picture is not finished. You will need you finish yourself by following the instructions.
- The resin diamonds are inedible, so please keep away from young children.
- Keep the adhesive canvas clean by leaving the protective cover on until the picture is finished. This will ensure that it retains its adhesive strength.
How to Diamond Paint
Unroll the adhesive canvas and tape it down onto a flat surface. Peel back part of the protective cover around the canvas area you want to work on.
Simply use the stylus to pick up a diamond resin and place it onto the matching square on the sticky printed canvas and have fun! Remember to replace the plastic sheet when you are done for the day to preserve your work.
You can start from the top and fill larger areas first to reveal the picture or go freestyle. Either way the end product will reveal artwork that truly shines!